- Software engineer possessing Comprehensive 8 years of experience as IT Professional
- 5+ years of experience as Java Developer
- 2+ years of exclusive experience as Blockchain Developer
- 3+ years of research experience pursuing part time PhD in computer science on Cloud Security with Blockchain
- Experience working in an Agile development and SDLC environment
- Experience in developing and implementing applications on Ethereum Blockchain.
- Hands – on experience developing web-based applications with Core Java and J2EE in specific with Struts and Hibernate frameworks
- Strong knowledge on Cryptography which includes Encryption and Decryption using symmetric and asymmetric algorithms, hash functions and Digital Signatures
- Deploying contracts and run tests on on personal ethereum Blockchain Ganache.
- Experience in working with Databases like Oracle, SQL Server, SAP HANA, MongoDB and proficiency in writing SQL queries.
- Proficient with HTML5, CSS3, Java Script, jQuery, AJAX, JSON and Bootstrap
- Knowledge on Blockchain platform R3 CORDA and ERC20 Tokens
- Knowledge on Blockchain technology, Ethereum Blockchain, various consensus protocols (Proof-of-Work & Proof-of-Stake) and cryptocurrencies
- Knowledge on implementing Zero-Knowledge proof (ZKP) protocol in Blockchain
- Proficient in developing ethereum smart contracts with contract-oriented scripting language Solidity.
- Building and testing applications with Truffle framework
- Experience in building DApps using HTML, Java Script and Node.js and interact with Ethereum Blockchain by using Web3 JS API and metamask.
- Installing and configuring lite-server to execute DApps
- Experience working with Mist DApp browser and developing smart contracts using REMIX.
- Hands-on experience on Decentralized cloud storage like Storj and Sia
- Knowledge on Cloud computing, virtualization and cloud security
- Experience UNIX platform, UNIX Commands and Scripting
- Hands on experience with build tools like ANT, Maven and logging tools like Log4J
- Possess excellent communication skills, work ethics and the ability to work well in a team or individual environment.
- Exposure to work in a virtual team and work in remote network.
Blockchain: DApps, Solidity, Web3.js, Truffle, Ethereum, Mist, Metamask, Remix IDE,Cryptocurrencies
Cryptography: Public key encryption, private key encryption, Hashing, Digital Signature
Programming Languages: Java, J2EE
Frameworks: Struts, JSF, Hibernate
Web Technologies: HTML5, CSS3, Java Script, XML, AJAX, JSON, Node JS, React JS
Web/Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, GlassFish, WebSphere
Database: Oracle 9 & 10g, SAP Hana, PL/SQL
Operating Systems: Windows XP/2000, UNIX.
Modeling Tools: Power Designer, ARIS
Version Control: VSS, CVS, GIT
IDE: Eclipse, NetBeans, Dream Weaver, Visual Studio Code, Atom
- Developing functional solutions in exchanging sensitive health records implementing Blockchain.
- Implementing access control considering stake holder and time dimensions.
- Encrypting the health care sensitive records.
- Storing the Cryptographic signature of the document as transactions on Ethereum blockchain.
- Coding smart contracts with solidity programming.
- Providing secured data provenance in Healthcare
- Augmenting existing solution to leverage Blockchain principles
- Interacting web application with ethereum Blockchain using web3 JS API
- Creating, compiling, migrating, testing and debugging smart contracts using truffle framework
- Running personal Blockchain for ethereum development using Ganache and Truffle Develop
- Integrating smart contracts with metamask browser plugin
Environment: HTML, CSS, Java Script, jQuery, JSON, Solidity, Web3, Ethereum Blockchain, ReactJS, NodeJS, Truffle
- Research and Designing industry definite solutions that can adopt Blockchain technology.
- Analyzing and understanding the business use cases in implementing Blockchain.
- Creating detailed functional specifications, work-flow diagrams & relevant documentation.
- Developing web-based applications in ReactJS and storing the transactions in ethereum Blockchain.
- Developing condition-based contracts using solidity and deploying smart contracts in Testrpc.
- Migrating Java based web application from centralized cloud to decentralized cloud and saving the records as transactions on ethereum blockchain
- Migrating to Blockchain technology from client’s legacy systems.
Environment: Java, Ethereum Solidity, Node JS, React JS, Angular JS, Servlets, JSP, JSON, Java Script, Storj
Senior IT Consultant
- Developed and Maintained internal SAP applications which are used for creating process documentation tickets.
- Developed Process Documentation tool in Java using JSP from scratch providing more feasible functionalities to the users.
- Migration activities which involves Re-Hosting of repositories from Portal to Alfresco.
- Involved in Migration activities of moving from CSS to ITdirect – ticketing system
- Knowledge on Power Designer – A modeling tools produced by Sybase.
- Coding in VB script in Power Designer generating HTML pages.
- Providing end user support for modifications in Global IT Process Map.
- Preparing End-to-End documentation for handling all types of requests and “Get Help” documentation for internal tools.
- Hands on knowledge on Modeling in ARIS (Architecture of Integrated Information Systems) including ARIS report generation.
- Providing High-Availability solutions for SAP HANA platform.
- Migrating data from traditional database to SAP HANA database.
- Planning, Designing, Implementing and maintenance of HANA based applications.
- Deploying Java based applications with HANA database on SAP cloud.
- Hands-on experience in creating virtual machines using VMware and Hyper-V
Environment: HTML, CSS, Java Script, jQuery, XML, AJAX, JSP, SAP HANA, Virtualization.
Senior Java Programmer
- MRDB application mentioned above is an Intranet application which mainly deals with requesting/ordering of materials and under goes certain approval process to complete the request. This is application is developed using struts framework.
- AGSPECS is agricultural specifications application which deals with the Quality Manufacturing specifications, Raw Materials and third-Party Products specifications. This is application is developed using struts framework.
- EP-Plastics application is an extranet application by DuPont which is a Content Management System which is used to create, manage, store, and deploy content on web pages as well as publishing documentation. This application also maintains the registered users to get information of DuPont newsletters related to DuPont products and services. This application is a multilingual which is developed totally in 6 different languages.
- IZON application is an extranet application which mainly does testing whether a user purchased product is an authorized product or not with the help of verifying the bar code which is developed on core java.
- MSDS application is mainly material safety data sheets application where DuPont chemicals information is stored in PDF formats which enable the users to search based on the chemical name given. This application is developed using core Java.
- Design, develop, coding, debugging, deploying and maintaining the applications.
- Responsible for the site architecture, design and implementation of the application.
- Developed architecture, business logic and database structure of the project (UML)
- Estimating the enhancements based on the requirements shared by the client.
- Maintaining CMS application and done enhancements by creating new web pages and deploying them on web servers.
- Collaboratively managed the life cycle of a CMS application and documented the enhancements from creation time, through revisions, publication, archive, and documentation.
- Preparing Design document after getting the requirements from the client, where the design documents contains the pseudo code, Data Flows diagrams etc.
- Preparing and Reviewing the Technical documents and functional documents as the Adaptive Multi-Rate (AMR) standards.
- Building the code based on the Design documents and deploying and testing in Local environment.
- Moving to Development, Pre-Prod and Prod after successful testing of each application in each environment.
- Accenture V-Model testing which is involved in each and phase of Software Development Life Cycle.
- Preparing the peer Review Documents.
- Preparing Regression test scripts/ Unit Test cases for the entire application.
- Solving the issues faced by the end users/ clients where PQR (Problem, Query, Request) is raised using the ticketing tool called CPMT.
- Scheduling/Maintaining the Unix cron jobs (scheduled jobs) to automates a functionality to run at regular intervals of time.
- Migration of servers from one company to another company (Re-Hosting)
Environment: Struts, Oracle, PL/SQL, Unix, HTML, CSS, Java Script, jQuery, XML, AJAX, JSP.